1. We have a baby boy, named Caden.
2. He just went through a growth spurt, eating every 2 hours, even at night, yikes!
3. Most nights he's in our bed by 5 or 6am.
4. This way we both spend the rest of the morning sleeping. Seems to be too awake with a normal feeding at that time of the morning.
5. We attended the First annual city wide church service this past Sunday, held at the MTS centre.
6. Worship and communion with 7-8000 other believers, very good!
7. I often watch The Mom's Show and 100 Huntley Street...hey, 100 Huntley Street has some good segments!!
8. It's disturbing how often the secular news casts edit out God in their news stories.
9. Caden is very busy, he got a jumperoo for Christmas, he enjoys bouncing in it :)
10. This time last year I was 1 week pregnant and didn't know it yet.
11. I've never been so busy in my life and so in love with 2 wonderful guys!
12. It's really hard to wipe up spit off a jumping baby.
13. It's grapefruit season, yum!
14. I have never fully watched A Charlie Brown Christmas. We own it now, so it may be a Bogusky family tradition in the years to come.
15. Quinn and I love visiting Vancouver
16. yum...seafood, in every restaurant, seafood everywhere
17. We also enjoyed Vancouver Island, Victoria and beyond
18. We were saddened to learn our honeymoon resort (Aerie Resort) was closed this fall due to economic conditions.
19. I really hope someone reopens it so we can go back one day.
20. Considering we paid the same price for a room in the off-season as an upscale room in a Wpg hotel would be, its so worth it!
21. Caden was awesome yest, hung out in the Jumperoo while Mommy worked out for 1/2 hour.
22. He did some business, so we had to take care of that 2/3rd's through.
23. Needless to say, I stepped out on the patio for a minute to cool down, thank goodness for -2 outside.
24. So tempting to take Caden out for a walk in this weather. Can't yet, don't have one of those all weather covers.
25. They're only about $5, should pick one up sometime.
26. Hoping to jog with him in the summer, we'll see how it goes.
27. He'll probably want to jog.
28.Caden can't yet touch the floor from his jumperoo, even on the lowest setting, so he jumps on our laptop bag...the laptop is not in it :)
29. watching news channel today, devastating situation in haiti.
30. Caden is healthy, we're thankful for our good health and safety here.