Friday, February 5, 2010

growth

Caden rolled over today! I didn't witness the roll, just the result. He was put in his crib for a nap on his back, I went in shortly after as he didn't think it was time for a nap and he was on his belly.
He's also started laughing a bit when his ribs are tickled, its so cute :)

We're still working on the sleeping patterns. He is getting better at going to sleep on his own for daytime naps. We've decided to slowly integrate and teach him to fall asleep on his own rather than cold turkey.

He's eating rice cereal in the evenings, small serving for now as breastfeeding is more important still, he really seems to like it. I found if I left the spoon in his mouth with the food, the more swallowing he did and the food actually gets down.

We're off to Saskatchewan tomorrow, hoping Caden really appreciates his carseat for 10ish hours. I was feeling very anxious and guilty about the travel and that Caden had to spend so much time in his seat... Now I feel more at peace, I know he likes daytime car travel and now that he is playing with toys more, he will be somewhat entertained. Of course, we'll make stops as needed :)

Appreciate your prayers for safe travel and a good trip :) see you on the flip!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay milestones!! They're so fun.